Mar 21, 2009

This Is New...

I have officially arrived at SOTH now that I have access to authorship on the official SOTH blog. Thats right, folks: Mikeinaminute and SOTHBLOG have merged into one mega-blog that is guaranteed to blow your minds by way of the penmanship of not one, but two of your beloved staff!

I will be bringing a medley of miscellaneous misinformation to this URL. Actually, that is a lie. I only said "misinformation" to cap off the alliteration there. Most, if not all, of what I post here will be information about the world as I see it. There will be movie reviews, book reviews, rants, raves, randomness, and I guess I have to post some stuff about God here, too, huh? Okay, if you insist.

Consider this your warning. Tomorrow, Pandora's Box shall be opened, and as was so eloquently explicated by a guy named Saul from a movie that shall go un-named:

"Pandora doesnt go back into the box. He only comes out."

1 comment:

Adam M. Roberts said...

Welcome Adkins to the blog. This is good stuff, and looking forward to Pandora's box being swung wide open! Glad to have you here, bro